Adopt the Zen Attitude
All around the world, people are making a conscious effort to slow down in life in general and be more aware of their actions in order to reduce their stress levels. Slow Move Fitness is an innovative training program that focuses on slowing down movement sequences to make them more fluid and functional to increase force and mobility. After completing your first Slow Move session, you will notice that it is probably the first time your muscles have worked so intensely in a calm and zen environment. It’s the ideal program to improve your posture, your muscle mass and your balance all while achieving a relaxed state of mind.
What is it?
Taking place in an atmosphere of pure relaxation, Plein Air Zen is ideal for relaxing while toning and slimming the silhouette. Over the summer period, Plein Air Zen guides its participants towards a better body awareness and helps achieve optimal posture.
Statistical improvements (%)
How does it work?
The majority of the training is devoted to weight training exercises for all muscle groups and ends with a short stretching and relaxation period. With no cardiovascular training, Plein Air Tonus is a great addition to the Cardio-Express program.
- Exercise mat
- Rubber band
- Improve body awareness
- Improve posture
- Improve muscle mass and strength
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Achieve a deep relaxation state
- Good for people who are considering practicing yoga
- Work in a state of cardiac coherence to slow down respiratory rate. Cardiac coherence allows us to control our breathing, which in turn helps us lower our stress, our anxiety and blood pressure.