Generating Priceless Parent-Child Moments
Every Cardio-Bambin session is an opportunity to spend quality time with your child. It is a fun way to introduce toddlers to a healthy and active lifestyle while contributing to their development.
What is it?
Cardio-Bambin is a workout program that uses play to help the motor development of the child between 3 and 5 years old while allowing the parent to enjoy a good cardiovascular and muscular training.
Statistical improvements (%)
How does it work?
The one-hour program includes a warm-up (the puppet), a period of cardiovascular and muscular training in the form of stations in which the parent-child pairs work together to develop a spirit of collaboration.
Each block of stations is followed by a collective game that brings all participants together. The workout also includes a period of stretching and relaxation. Finally, a story is read to the children at the end of each training session.
- Allows interchangeability or a change regarding the presence of the parent
- Allows the parent to have a real workout while the child learns through play
- Encourages the adoption of healthy lifestyles from an early age
- Reinforces the importance of playing outside in the eyes of kids
- Promotes deep affection and collaboration between the parent and child