Going into Business to Better Convey One's Passion and Provide Benefits for Thousands of People
An inveterate trainer and renowned speaker, she has been able to pass on her passion to as many people as possible through her company. Ms. Danault is recognized for her energy, for the quality of her teaching and for her numerous appearances in the Quebec media, where she writes columns and promotes the importance of adopting healthy lifestyle habits.
A person with notable achievements.
In short, Danielle Danault is...
- A true leader
- She is part of the 5% of women franchisers in Quebec
- As an understanding and fundamentally human employer, she offers her employees work, family and academic reconciliation
- Author of the bestseller "Ça suffit! La fin de la faim" with Éditions Logiques
- Author of the best-seller "Cardio Plein Air: S’entraîner à ciel ouvert" with Éditions du Trécarré
- Founder of a network of 51 franchises present in more than 100 parks in Quebec with a customer retention rate of 80%, now having more than 23,000 annual subscriptions and a team of 300 physical activity professionals
An inspiring role model
This particularly combative entrepreneur took the necessary risks and perseverance to build her business, establish the credibility of the concept with the target clientele, support its growth and lead it to the resounding success that it knows today.
A change catalyst
Danielle Danault has not only revolutionized the world of physical exercise in Quebec, but has also been able to meet the pressing needs for new mothers by brightening up their parental leave with perfect fitness and socializing opportunities with the unique Cardio-Poussette program. Listening to her customers, she created Cardio-Bambin, a program allowing young parents to train together with their kids.
With a focus on the health of people, Ms. Danault uses physical activity as the primary tool for preventing cardiovascular disease. She regularly gives conferences in companies and organizations on the benefits of physical activity on health. In short, she is really trying to make a difference.
A citizen fully committed to life
Danielle Danault is very active in the community. For example, she:
- Acts as a mentor to his franchisees and several young business people in various fields
- A "green" spirit that promotes respect for the environment
- Provides a living environment that Provides a living environment that promotes healthy lifestyle habits for its employees: workstation with treadmill, bistro meeting table for standing meetings, meeting outdoors when the weather permits; Swiss ball as seat at workstations, free training for all employees.
- Ms. Danault and her company have been awarded several prestigious awards related to constant growth, customer service and resource management
- Winner of the 2006 Golden Link Award from the Quebec Franchise Council
- Finalist of the 2009 Ernst & Young Social Entrepreneur of the year Award
- Winner of the 2012 CCIRS Excellence Award
- Winner of Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 (RFAQ)
- Winner of the 2012 AGAL Excellence Award
- Key Woman of the 2013 Women’s Entrepreneurship (First in Business)
- Winner of the 2015 Women of Merit, YWCA of Montreal, Health and well-being category
- Finalist in the 2016 Golden Link with the Quebec Franchise Council
- Honorary Godmother of the 2017 Gala Evening of the Femmes d'affaires du Québec Award
- Involved in several philanthropic projects and is socially responsible
Concerned about the well-being of the community, she and Cardio Plein Air participate actively and financially in 3 causes that are important to them:
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada through the Marche de l’eSPoir (Super Cities Walk)
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec through the Heart Walk
- The Canadian Cancer Society through the Relay For Life